9 by noon almost every time
Last trip we were unable to get Fastpass to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train so we got there before the park opened not far back in line and headed straight to the
- Mine Train (go to the right side of the Castle} our wait time was less than 20 minutes, then our 1st fast pass to
- Peter Pan, quick across to small world, then over to
- the Haunted Mansion, still early, still short wait times and to help more it was low crowd time in Feb. so next Fastpass was for
- Pirates but didn't even need it, then over to
Getting ready for the big drop - Photo by Brett Svenson
- Splash Mount. (used our ponchos)
- Big Thunder
- over to future world for 10 min wait on Buzz Lightyear
- only short wait to Space Mnt.
- no wait for Stitch and even
- went on to see Carousal of Progress.
Then we had lunch right around noon, and hit other attractions.
Click here to post comments
Return to Nine By Noon Magic Kingdom Challenge.