Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan Help, PLEASE
I feel like I'm asking my dear departed dad for advice from the great beyond! I need help with the Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan.
We are arriving Dec 19-24 staying at the Wilderness Lodge with myself , hubby and 4 yr old son. We have 5 park hoppers each and 1 MYW ticket (no hopping) each and are on the quick service meal plan. We plan on going when parks open and napping around noon back at the hotel and venture out again for night activities.
This is what I have planned so far...
- Arrival day 9am-Hang around hotel and relax (even though I will be chomping at the bit!)
- Day 2-Animal Kingdom morning -Magic Kingdom evening
- Day 3-Epcot morning -Magic Kingdom Evening
- Day 4- Magic Kingdom morning and night
Day 5- Hollywood Studios morning-Magic Kingdom evening
- Day 6- 8 pm Departure day- hang around hotel?
I need to know the best quick service restaurants for the each of the parks.
Dad's Yummy Answer
In the immortal words of one of my all-time favorite movies "I'm not dead yet." So, while this won't be from the great beyond, let's see how your dear undeparted Dad does. (I guess this internet thing could seem to some like getting messages from the great beyond, and Dad's advice is so good it could be perceived to be ethereal
OK, yes, I need to get on with the answer.
First a couple of ideas for your arrival and departure days. When we get to Disney World, if we aren't going to the parks right away, we take a ride on the monorails and just look at everything. On the Magic Kingdom monorail we'll take the one that stops at the hotels. We'll get off at each hotel and look at the Christmas decorations. The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian is mind blowing.
On your departure day, I'd suggest you spend some time in Downtown Disney and Disney's Boardwalk. While your at the Boardwalk, check out the hotels in that area. They will all have some unique and interesting Christmas decorations.
On to the Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan Help.
Here are the quick service restaurants we enjoy in each of the parks.
The Magic Kingdom
- The Land - On the lower floor of The Land pavilion is a great food court with a large variety of offerings.
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop - we discovered this on our last trip. It's great fish and chips.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade - the pizza and salad meal is a real money saving deal. Kinda rare at Walt Disney World.
This is our least favorite park for quick service meals.
- Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes - This was OK. You do get a lot of rice.
- Restaurantosaurus - has OK hamburgers.
I hope this helps with your Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan. Let me know if I can help any more.
PS. I'm a little confused about your tickets. Do you have 5 day park hoppers and a 1 day MYW ticket? If so, you should be able to get into the parks on your arrival and departure days.