Dad's Walt Disney World tips and stories
Dad's Walt Disney World tips and Disney World stories are Dad's attempt to help you plan your Disney World vacation. Dad and the family have been on Disney World vacations in every stage of life. From the honeymoon to taking all 15 grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins... Dad's done it.
These are the stories of Dad's Disney World vacations. Most have a point that you can help you with to your trip. Others are just fun to read.
Click on the links below to see what Dad really thinks.
Everyone is always looking for tips for a Disney World vacation. Dad is full of them. Tips like go ahead, spend the money and stay in a Disney Hotel. Dad's lots of help.
- The best time to visit Disney World
- Where to stay onsite or offsite
- Dealing with crowds
- How to get Cinderella's Royal Table reservations
- Plan an affordable Disney family vacation
- Will the Disney Dining Plan save you money?
- How to get free Disney World tickets
- Disney Gay Days - Family Information
Finding cheap prices
Here are Dad's secrets (yes, I could get thrown out of the secret Travel Agent society) for finding cheap prices on Disney World travel.
Dad's Disney World Stories
Dad has stories from every visit to Walt Disney World. Some are even worth reading. Check out Dad's Disney World stories below.
- Roy Disney, the man behind the curtain
- Dad's favorite memory of Cinderella Castle
- Getting stuck in the Haunted Mansion
- Follow that Tigger
- Disney World Christmas Music
- It's a Small World is the scariest ride at Disney World
- How Disney MGM Studios started
- Bwana Bob's - A Family Tradition
- The Magic Kingdom Uncle Walt built
Dad's Rants & Raves
Occasionally Dad just has to get something off his chest.
- Christmas Day in the Magic Kingdom rant
- Dad's top 10 Walt Disney World rides
- Dad loves the Walt Disney World Polynesian Resort, See why
- Disney World Mom's Panel
- Uncle Walt - My hero
Share your Disney Tips and Stories and Pictures
Yes, I admit it, I not the only one that knows something about Disney World. It's a big place. You might have some tips that you can share with Dad. Dad love to hear all about your experiences and ideas. Oh, yeah, you can also share your pictures.
Dad's Bottom Line
Keep checking this page. Dad's always looking for new Disney World tips and stories for pages. It will be changing all of the time.