End Zone Food Court
The End Zone Food Court is the place to grab a bite to eat after the grueling football game, or basketball game or for you really adventurous types after the killer game of Twister, oops that's at the Pop Century. Whatever makes you hungry this is a great place for breakfast, lunch and supper. There are several food stations that operate for all three meals.
The Food Court is currently closed for remodeling. It's scheduled to open in mid-December. Until then there is a "Grab and Go" location set up in the arcade. Food Courts are available across the parking lot at the Movies and Music Resorts.
Breakfast includes everything from pastries to omelets. Breakfast is surprisingly good. The omelets are made on site and are usually fresh. Breakfast is the highlight of the day.
Grabbing breakfast at End Zone is a great way to start a wild day at one of the theme parks. There are several areas where you can "grab" your meal from one of the stations and take it to a table.
Breakfast is served from 6:30 to 11:00am.
Here's are the entree's normally available -
- Adult Breakfast Platter - includes bacon, sausage, potatoes and scrambled eggs
- Omelets - choose from Cheese, Western, Vegetarian, and Ham and Cheese (served with biscuit)
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Mickey Waffle - served with bacon, add fruit topping (for an additional charge)
- Pancakes - with bacon, Strawberry and Chocolate Chip available (for additional charge)
- French Toast - with bacon
- Grilled ham and cheese
Individual items available at breakfast
- Bagel, croissant, turnover, danish
- Muffin, cinnamon roll, crumb cake, banana bread
Breakfast entree's cost between $3.50 and $9.00. Individual items cost between $2.50 and $4.00. Dad loves the omelets.
Lunch and Dinner Menu
The End Zon Food Court serves similar lunch and menus.
Here are the entrees by section
Pasta and Pizza
- Pasta and Meatballs
- Chicken Penne Alfredo
- Hot Italian Sandwich
- Individual Cheese Pizza
- Meatball sub with chips
- Nachos Supreme
- Make Your Own Salad - Choose from Salmon, Chicken, or Steak and Assorted Toppings
- Roast Turkey
- Chicken Quesadilla
- Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
From the Grill
- Chili Cheese Dog
- Double Cheeseburger
- Chili-Cheese Hot Dog
- Chili-cheese fries
- Side of Fries
Entrees range in price from $4.50 to $14.00. Portions are generous and can be shared.
- Turkey Sandwich
- Grilled Cheese
- Child Hot Dog
- Pasta with Marinara Sauce
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Pita Cheese Pizza
The kids menu items cost around $5.00 each.
Ice Cream and Bake shop
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- Assorted Cakes
- Hand Dipped Ice Cream Cones and Sundae
- Cappuccino, Milk Shakes, Espresso
Ice cream starts at $2.75 and goes up from there.
There is a central drink island available in all the food courts and the End Zone is not different. The island has an area where you can wash your mug out, (Disney's so thoughtful) dispensers for soft drinks, hot chocolate, (sometimes) milk, fruit juices, and coffee.
Refillable Mugs - All the Disney World resorts have refillable mugs. The mugs cost around $13.00, and you can use them for the length of your stay.
Money Saving Tip - Get your refillable mugs as soon as possible. If you drink any non-alcoholic drink other than water, and you are staying longer than 2 days, the refillable mugs will save you money.
In room pizza delivery is available from 4pm till midnight. Each pizzas are 16 inch and come with the following toppings
- Meat - Pepperoni, Ham, Pork and Ground Beef
- Vegetable - Red and Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions and Tomatoes
- Supreme - Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Tomatoes, Red and Green Peppers, Onions
Pizzas are between $15.00 and $20.00.
Here are some other things available for in room delivery -
- Bread Sticks with Marinara
- Hot Wings
- Chocolate Cake
- 2-Liter bottles of Coke, Sprite or Diet Coke
- Disani water bottles
- Beer and wine are available
Taxes, an 18% tip and a $1.00 service charge will be added to your bill for in room delivery.
Disney Restaurant odds and ends
This restaurant is considered a Counter Service Restauarant for the Disney Dining Plan.
All Disney Restaurants are non-smoking.
You can also get small items such as chips, cookies, breakfast bars, fruit and such along with bottled and canned drinks. There are coolers and racks that have these items available where you can choose what looks best.
Dad's Bottom Line
The End Zone is very convenient. Everyone can select what they want from one of the stations and then you can get the family back together before you pay.
Seating is limited, so come early.