Mrs. Potts Cupboard
If you have small children, you are probably in Fantasyland early in the morning, and the coffee and cappuccino will fit right in. If you're there in the afternoon, a refreshing ice cream cone will hit the spot.
The menu is very limited it's mainly drinks, ice cream, and chocolate chip cookies.
Grab a drink or a quick cool snack
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae - Shortcake topped with soft serve ice cream and strawberry topping
- Citrus Swirl - Frozen orange swirled with vanilla soft serve.
- Soft Serve Ice Cream - Served in a cone or a cup. Flavors available: chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve
- Potato Chips - Choose from assorted potato chips
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie - Chocolate chunk cookie.
- Floats - Vanilla, chocolate, or swirl soft serve ice cream with Coca-cola, Diet Coke, Sprite or Barq's Root Beer.
- Milkshake - Chocolate or Vanilla
- Selection of Cold Beverages - Coca-cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta orange, or Barq's Root Beer
- Dasani Bottled Water and Minute Maid orange or apple juice
- Selection of Hot Beverages - Nescafe coffee, Cappuccino, Espresso, Cafe Mocha, or Cappuccino Float
Disney Restaurant odds and ends
This restaurant is considered a Counter Service Restauarant for the Disney Dining Plan.
All Disney Restaurants are non-smoking.
Dad's Bottom Line
This is a good place to grab a cool snack on a hot afternoon, or a hot cup of joe in the morning.