Come on boys and girls, grab your pizza gun we're going on a Pizzafari. Yes, that's right boys and girls today we are going to be hunting one of the ... well it's not exactly illusive ... it's not exactly endangered ... to be honest, it's just about everywhere, but we're going hunting for one anyway.
Yes, the name is pretty silly, but this restaurant serves a lot of pizzas. This is the only counter service restaurant in Animal Kingdom that has indoor, air conditioned seating. So it gets real busy real fast. The menu is pretty simple, pizza and sandwich. Sometimes simple works.
Photo by tom.arthur
As usual, Disney has overdone themselves in themeing this restaurant. Every dining room is dedicated to a different animal. Walls are covered with brightly colored murals depicting the animals.
This is one of those Disney World Restaurants that have a very simple menu. Very, very simple.
- Bounty Platter- scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, breakfast potatoes, and biscuit
- Breakfast Panini- egg whites, ham, and provolone
- Spinach and Goat Cheest Frittata
- Kids Breakfast Platter- eggs, potatoes wedges, choice of bacon or sausage
- Kids French Toast
- Pastries, Ceral, and Fruit Cups
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Cheese Pizza
- Italian Sandwich - Turkey and Ham topped with Swiss and Provolone Cheese pesto marinated tomatoes with a Caesar salad dressing
- Caesar Salad with Chicken
Kids (9 and under) meals are served with grapes, carrot sticks and choice of beverage.
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Child's Cheese Pizza
Disney Restaurant odds and ends
This restaurant is considered a Counter Service Restauarant for the Disney Dining Plan.
All Disney Restaurants are non-smoking.
Dad's Bottom Line
For a quick meal this is not the worst you'll get at Disney World. Disney World pizza is OK, but nothing special.
Where's Dad's pizza gun?