Walt Disney World 40th Birthday Party - the Kickoff
October 1st, Walt Disney World turned 40. So Dad thinks it's time to have a party. Yipee!
At least they didn't do this to Cinderella Castle this time
When you have a party there have to be gifts. Instead of giving Walt Disney World gifts (that would be silly), Dad's going to give away some gifts.
The first gift goes to anyone that's going to Walt Disney World in the next year. If your trip is from now until October 1, 2012 you can get a present from Dad worth up to $40.00. (Cool, right?)
Here are the details.
- Book your trip this month (October 2011) using Dad and Pixie and Pirate Destinations
- Make your deposit by November 7, 2011
- In the "Anything Else We Need to Know" section, type in the code Happy 40
- Let one of the Disney Vacation Planners from Pixie and Pirate Destinations help you design the Perfect trip
- Have a party at Walt Disney World
Your gift will arrive at your hotel room during your stay.
The Fine Print - Trips must be of 4 days or longer to qualify and must include room and tickets. Trips must be booked using Dad's form (Dad's Disney World Price Form
About the Gift - You will get a special gift from Dad. It will be a Disney Gift card worth up to $40. ($15 for a Value Resort, $25 for a Moderate Resort and $40 to a Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort.)
Dad's Bottom Line
If you have been shopping, waiting ... now is the time to book your Walt Disney World Vacation. What could be better? Celebrating WDW's 40th birthday and getting a gift from Dad. Who'd want to miss that?
Click here to post comments.
Return to Disney World News.