by Sue Neuwien
Where can I find the Christmas week at Disney World Event schedule?
Dad’s Merry Christmas Answer
Merry Christmas. Christmas is the best time to go to Disney World. However, Christmas week is a little busy. The Christmas week at Disney World schedule is not really posted anywhere, so let’s try to make one up. If there is something I forget your interested in, put a comment in and we’ll keep adding.
Every discussion of Christmas and Disney World has to start in the Magic Kingdom. Here is a list of the events and the times that I know of.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – unfortunately those ended on the 18th.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade – 2 times every day at noon and 3pm.
- Holiday Wishes – will be shown nightly at 10:00 pm.
- Cinderella Castle Lighting – will happen every night at dusk. Check the entertainment schedule for exact time. (Should be around 5:30.
- Cinderella Holiday Wish Stage Show – will follow the Castle lighting.
EPCOT has some great holiday traditions. Most of the countries have a storyteller that will tell the heritage of Christmas in their country.
- Candlelight Processional – This is the best show at Disney World it happens 3 times each night in the American Gardens Theater at 5:00, 6:45 and 8:15. Get in line early.
- Illuminations – Let there be Peace on Earth – each night at 9:30.
There is only one Christmas event at Animal Kingdom. It’s Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade which is at 4:45 each day.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The whole back half of the Studios lights up with the Osborne Family of Dancing Lights. This starts at 6:00 every night and continues until the park closes.
h1>Dad’s Bottom Line
These are the Christmas week at Disney World Events. Let me know if you know of any others, or if you need any more information.
Thanks again Sue for the question,
Return to Question.