Columbia Harbour House has the most unique menu of all the Magic Kingdom counter service restaurant. This is not another hamburger or hotdog place in disguise.
The menu has a Colonial feel. It features Fish and Chips, Chowder, Chicken Strips, and Sandwiches. You can even get a green salad (like anyone would ever eat a blue salad?). Oh yeah, did I mention the Lobster Roll? No? It’s yummy.
Dark wood and heavy wooden tables and chairs abound in this nautical themed restaurant. (Not enough tables and chairs for most meals.) There is additional seating upstairs where you can get a limited view of Liberty Square and Fantasyland.
Photo by mrkathika
Columbia Harbour House is right where you’d expect it to be. It’s in Liberty Square with the historical Liberty Bell and Liberty Tree.
Photo by WDW Shutterbug
The entire menu available from opening time which is 10:30am. Restaurant closing time depends on park closing time.
The menu is the same at both lunch and dinner.
- Garden Harvest Salad – Mixed greens with chicken, vegetables, cheese and sunflower seeds
- BLT Salad – Mixed greens with crispy chicken, bacon, egg and tomato
- New England Clam Chowder – Just like is says
- Vegetarian Chili – Chili without meat (isn’t that a criminal offense?)
- Chicken Breast Nuggets and Fish – Served with French Fries or Apple Slices
- 6 Chicken Breast Nuggets – Served with French Fries or Apple Slices
- 8 Chicken Breast Nuggets – Served with French Fries or Apple Slices
- Fried Fish Basket – Served with choice of either French Fries or Apple Slices
One of the best things we had to eat on the Palooza
- Anchors Aweigh Sandwich – white tuna with lettuce and tomato on toasted multi grain bun
- Lighthouse Sandwich – hummus with tomato & broccoli slaw
- Lobster Roll – with chips
Potato Chips, French Fries and Cole Slaw are available.
Entrees and salads start at around $7.00 and go up to a little over $8.00. The soups are $4.50.
Apple Pie – Photo by Sanctumsolitude
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Chocolate Cake
- Apple Crisp
Yogurt is $1.50 and the rest are $3.50
The standard beverages are available.
The kids menu are for guests 9 and under. Meals include two sides chosen from: grapes, carrot sticks or applesauce. A drink is included and can be chosen from 1% Mickey Milk, bottled water, or apple juice.
- Garden Salad with Chicken
- Chicken Nuggets
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Chocolate pudding, french fries or soft drink may be substituted.
Disney Quick Service Restaurant
This restaurant is considered a Quick Service Resturant for the Disney Dining Plan.
All Disney Restaurants are non-smoking.
Magic Kingdom Dining
From the New England Clam Chowder of Columbia Harbor House to the hot dogs at Casey’s Corner, the Magic Kingdom has some really neat places to get a bite to eat. Enjoy …
Dad’s Bottom Line
It’s good to have some variety in the food available at the Magic Kingdom. For Dad burgers get old. This is a good alternative, and the Lobster Roll is incredible.