Disney Beach Club Villas
Disney Beach Club villas are the newest addition to the Disney Beach/Yacht Club Resort area. This Disney Vacation Club Resort is very convenient to Epcot, Disney Hollywood Studios and the Boardwalk area.
Located along Crescent Lake across the water from Disney’s BoardWalk and within walking distance to Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios, these villas are part of the Disney Vacation Club (the timeshare program at Walt Disney World).
The Disney Beach Club Villas
Photo by BestofWDW
Disney Vacation Club
The Disney Vacation Club is the timeshare arm of the Disney Company. Yes, timeshare. You can prepay for your Disney World vacations by investing in the Disney Vacation Club (no, I'm not quoting a brochure). Disney will even buy your timeshare points back (Disney uses a point system) for the going rate.
Disney has been expanding vacation club resorts at a remarkable rate over the last few years and now has 9 villa locations on Disney World property with another new one on the way.
For family fun and relaxation, the Disney Beach Club Villas at Walt Disney World are the perfect place to anchor your vacation, especially if you are beach people. More than just your average resort, this property includes a mini water park, loads of recreational activities, and a beautiful beach. The ultimate in relaxing nostalgia, it is designed to look like the beach clubs found in Martha's Vineyard from the late 1800's.
The Villas are located behind the main hotel, and you can choose from studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. Decked out in light pastel colors, each of the 282 Villas make a perfect home away from home.
Villas, Rooms, Suites and what’s in them
The rooms in the villas are big and have some nice features, but there are a lot of sleeper chairs and sofas. The kitchens and extra space come in handy.
- Studio - a fairly standard Disney hotel room with a mini-fridge and microwave. The room comes with one queen bed and a double sized sleeper sofa to sleep up to 4 people (this is probably not a great option for 4 adults unless you like sleeping on sleeper sofas.).
- One Bedroom – includes a mini kitchen with refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker, and microwave, a dining area, a living room, and a bathroom with a whirlpool tub. The room comes with one king bed and a queen sized sleeper sofa to sleep up to 4 people (again, only if you like sleeping on sleeper sofas.)
- Two Bedroom – includes a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker, dishwasher, and microwave, a dining area, a living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool tub, and a second bathroom. Each villa has up to 3 private balconies. The room comes with one king bed, 1 queen sized bed, a double sleeper sofa and a queen or full sized sleeper sofa to sleep up to 8 people (or 4 people comfortably, according to Dad).)
The Room Layouts
One and Two Bedroom
Each Disney Beach Club Villas suite comes with a washer/dryer plus the standard Disney amenities like…
- Telephone service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Whirlpool tub (except in the studios)
- An alarm clock
- A safe
- Soap, shampoo, bath products (in great Disney wrappers)
- A HAIR DRYER
- Clock Radio
- DVD Player
- Vacuum Cleaner
You might be wondering why a hotel room would have a vacuum cleaner. Disney Vacation Club members only get Mousekeeping services 2 days a week. One day for a full cleaning and one day for trash service and light cleaning. (Extra services are available for an additional charge.) If you rent the room from Disney, you will get daily Mousekeeping.
Map of the Disney Beach Club Resort
Click on the map to download a larger copy
Disney Beach Club Villas share recreation amenities with the Beach Club Resort, including Ship Shape Health Club, Lafferty Place Arcade, a jogging trail, and Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district.
In addition to 3 quiet pools and 7 spas, Stormalong Bay is a 3 acre pool that is basically a mini water park. It's located on the shore of Crescent Lake and connects the Beach Club and the Yacht Club. The pool area is sand bottomed. You can spend hours in the lazy river or just soak up the sun on the white sand beaches. This is the biggest pool area at Walt Disney World.
Dining options abound at Disney’s Beach Club and Yacht Club.
- Café May Café – Breakfast and Dinner Buffets (with Character dining at breakfast)
- Beaches and Cream – an old fashioned soda fountain with quick bites and tasty treats
- Yachtsman Steakhouse – one of the best steakhouses in Walt Disney World
- Captain’s Grill – casual dining
- Martha’s Vineyard – a lounge featuring wine and appetizers
Plus, you can always stroll across the bridge to Disney’s BoardWalk and enjoy the many dining options there!
From the villas, you can walk to Epcot (an easy walk) or to Disney Hollywood Studios (a 15 minute walk) or you can take one of the friendship boats. For all of the other parks and attractions, you'll have to ride on a Luxury Motorcoach (bus). Parking is easily accessible.
Dad always recommends you ...
Disney’s Beach Club Villas are next to the Disney Beach Club Resort and is located outside of the International Gate at Epcot. Next door is the Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and The Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort is just a short walk down the boardwalk.
The Beach/Yacht Club Resort complex is part of Disney's BoardWalk area. A cool area to spend some time especially in the evenings.
View Disney World Boardwalk area in a larger map
Address and Phone Number
Disney Beach Club Villas
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Dad's Bottom Line
The Disney Beach Club Villas are ideally located within walking distance of not one but two theme parks, lots of dining and entertainment options, and features the most elaborate resort pool complex on Walt Disney Resort Property. It’s the beach, it’s Walt Disney World, it’s two vacations in one!