178 5 2 189 0
Disney BoardWalk Villas are part of the Disney’s BoardWalk complex, co-located with the BoardWalk Inn and the Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district. It is part of the Disney Vacation Club, the timeshare program at Walt Disney World. These Vacation Club rooms are conveniently located within walking distance to Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios, as well as all of the amenities available at Disney’s BoardWalk.
The BoardWalk Villas were built in the style of the 1940’s Atlantic City area. It features striped awnings and multi-colored facades, and is located around Crescent Lake. Amenities such as dining, recreation, and pool areas are shared with The BoardWalk Inn.
The Villas come with views of everything from the parking lot to the resort grounds to Crescent Lake, depending on what you pay for. Studios, 1 or 2-bedroom Villas, and 3-bedroom Grand Villas are available
The Boardwalk Villas
Photo by – Auntie Rain
Disney Vacation Club
The Disney Vacation Club is the timeshare arm of the Disney Company. Yes, timeshare. You can prepay for your Disney World vacations by investing in the Disney Vacation Club (no, I’m not quoting a brochure). Disney will even buy your timeshare points back (Disney uses a point system) for the going rate. Disney has been expanding vacation club resorts at a remarkable rate over the last few years and now has 8 villa locations on Disney World property.
Villas, Rooms, Suites and what’s in them
The Disney BoardWalk Villas, like other Disney Vacation Club resorts, have several kinds of villas, including:
- Studio – a fairly standard Disney hotel room with a mini-fridge, toaster, coffeemaker and microwave. The room comes with one queen bed and a double sized sleeper sofa to sleep up to 4 people (this is probably not a great option for 4 adults unless you like sleeping on sleeper sofas.)
- One Bedroom – includes a fully equipped kitchen, a living room, and a bathroom with a whirlpool tub. The room comes with one king bed and a queen sized sleeper sofa to sleep up to 4 people (again, only if you like sleeping on sleeper sofas.)
- Two Bedroom – includes a fully equipped kitchen, a mini-kitchen, a living room, and a bathroom with a whirlpool tub. These units have one king bed, one queen bed, a queen sleeper sofa, and a double sized sleeper sofa. Disney claims it will sleep 8 (Dad claims it will only sleep 4 comfortably).
- Grand Villa – includes a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and a bathroom with a whirlpool twb plus two other bathrooms. These units have one king bed, four queen beds, and a queen sleeper sofa. Disney claims it will sleep 12 (or 10 comfortably according to Dad).
Each suite comes with a washer/dryer plus the standard Disney amenities like…
- Telephone service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Whirlpool tub (except in the studios)
- An alarm clock
- A safe
- Soap, shampoo, bath products (in great Disney wrappers)
- A HAIR DRYER
- Clock Radio
- DVD Player
- Vacuum Cleaner
You might be wondering why a hotel room would have a vacuum cleaner. Disney Vacation Club members only get Mousekeeping services 2 days a week. One day for a full cleaning and one day for trash service and light cleaning. (Extra services are available for an additional charge.) If you rent the room from Disney, you will get daily Mousekeeping.
Map of the Disney Boardwalk Villas and Inn
The Disney BoardWalk Villas shares recreation amenities with the Inn, including Muscles & Bustles Health Club, Side show games arcade, games and cradfts at Community Hall, tennis, a playground, and 3 pools (one with a 200 ft. waterslide – the Keister Coaster).
In addition, visit Disney’s BoardWalk for bike and surrey rentals, jogging trails, watercraft rentals, dining options, shopping, and nightlife. Or walk on over to Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts for some recreational fishing. Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course is within walking distance too – the possibilities for entertainment are endless!
No matter where you are on the BoardWalk, you will find a restaurant, grill, café or club on or near the Boardwalk serving a delicious meal or snack.
- Enjoy a home-brewed beer at Big River Grille and Brewing Works, the only functional microbrewery in the Disney Park, while dining on a sandwich or salad.
- Mediterranean cuisine can be found at Kozzina by Cat Cora®.
- The Boardwalk Bakery features confections of every type including pies, cakes, cupcakes and more.
- Step up to the Pizza Window for a slice of your favorite pizza pie.
- Try the fresh seafood at the Flying Fish Café.
- Dine and cheer on your favorite team at the full service ESPN Club.
From the villas, you can walk to Epcot (an easy walk) or to Disney Hollywood Studios (a 15 minute walk) or you can take one of the friendship boats. For all of the other parks and attractions, you’ll have to ride on a Luxury Motorcoach (bus). Parking is easily accessible. Dad always recommends you…
The Disney BoardWalk Villas are located just outside of the International Gate at Epcot as part of the Boardwalk Inn complex.
Disney BoardWalk Villas
2101 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Dad’s Bottom Line
The Disney BoardWalk Villas are ideally located within walking distance of not one but two theme parks, lots of dining and entertainment options, plus a boat load (no pun intended) of recreational activities. The bustling BoardWalk atmosphere is a perfect complement to this Disney Vacation Club property.