Disney always has some sort of special offers and discounts running… so I’ve rounded them all up for you here on this one simple Dad’s Disney World Discounts page. There are some great discounts on here you won’t want to pass up. Be sure to get help from the best Disney Travel Agents around to ensure the best prices on your vacation!
Here are the current Disney World discounts:
4-Park Magic Ticket
THE DEAL: Visit all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks in 4 days with the 4-Park Magic Tickets from $89 per day (from $356 total), plus tax.
- Add one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park and one admission to the NBA Experience at Disney Springs to your ticket for $40 more, plus tax.
- Valid on visits on or before September 20, 2020, and tickets expire 7 days after selected start date
- The tickets may only be used once at each theme park
- Guests may only visit one theme park per day
- Lower 4-Park Magic Ticket prices may be available depending on the start date you select.
Up To 25% Off Rooms April-September
THE DEAL: Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays on nights from April-September 2020!
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s Value Resorts
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Moderate Resorts
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Deluxe Resorts
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Deluxe Villas
- Book through July 9, 2020 for stays most nights April 1 – April 25, 2020, and for stays most nights April 26 – July 10, 2020.
- Book through February 26, 2020 for stays most nights July 10 – September 12, 2020.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Spring Into Summer Rates at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
THE DEAL: Save on stays from April 1 – June 30, 2020 with these special reduced rates at the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels.
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $101.99 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $103 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $107 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $119 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $129 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $134 per suite, per night
- Book now for stays most nights April 1 – June 30, 2020.
- Some blackout dates may apply.
- Based on availability. Availability may be limited.
- Rates do not include any Resort Service Fee or parking fee (if applicable), taxes, or gratuities.
- Offer not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Disney World Discounts Help
Confused? Don’t know which discount works best for you? Don’t see a discount for your trip? Need some help planning your trip to Disney World? Who doesn’t?
Our partners over at Destinations to Travel are experts in finding discounts, in seeing which one works best for you and especially in helping you plan your trip. You can make a reservation today and if in 6 months a new discount comes out, they know and will work to get you the discount without you having to do anything.
They will work with on on your hotel reservation, on your dining reservations (they’ll even make them for you), on your FastPass reservations, and a lot more. They will be your new best friend.
I don’t just say this, I use them for every trip.
Go over and fill out the form on this page to get started:
Dad’s Bottom Line
A Walt Disney World vacation can be really expensive. Getting Disney World discounts is a big deal. Dad loves saving money. Get started saving on your Disney World vacation today.