Disney Springs Stores
Disney Springs Stores are THE place to be for shopping in Walt Disney World. Sure, the parks and resorts have plenty of stores, but the shopping experience at Disney Springs combines an unparalleled variety of shops and merchandise unlike anywhere else on Disney property!
Shopping at Walt Disney World might be the last thing on your mind with all of the great theme park, dining, and entertainment options, but with so many great Disney Springs stores you’re sure to find that perfect souvenir to remember your Perfect vacation. Or get a gift for the neighbor who’s been watching your plants. Or get a head start on your Christmas shopping. Or buy someone special something “just because.” The possibilities are endless, and if you can imagine it, you can probably buy it at one of the Disney Springs Stores.
The West Side is Disney Springs’s major entertainment center. You’ll find gift shops attached to many of the entertainment venues along with specialty shops, like these Disney Springs Stores:
- Orlando Harley Davidson: shop for Harley Davidson clothing and gifts or have a custom t-shirt or vest designed, learn about the company, and even have the chance to sit on a real Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Cirque du Soleil Boutique: artwork, music, apparel, toys, music, and videos commemorating La Nouba and Cirque du Soleil are on sale at this store which is open to the public, not just patrons of the show.
- D Street: urban fashions, Marvel-inspired apparel, and labels like Tokidoki prevail at this hip store, which also carries Vinylmation figures.
- Something Silver: featuring sparkly jewelry and keepsakes to fit any budget.
- DisneyQuest Emporium: whether you visit DisneyQuest or not you can check out the ground floor gift shop featuring Disney and DisneyQuest clothing, accessories, and souvenirs.
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron: sweet gifts like Disney candy, handmade chocolate treats, fresh caramel apples, fudge, rice krispie treats and more are available at this show kitchen. Get something for later, or eat it right away – it’s hard to resist the sweet temptation of fresh candy!
- House of Blues Company Store: for music lovers, this is the perfect spot to find clothing, collectibles, and art inspired by world-class musicians.
- Hoypoloi: offering unique contemporary art pieces.
- PoP Gallery: fine art, original paintings, and collectibles inspired by popular culture.
- Sunglass Icon: stock up on Designer sunglasses at this little boutique.
In recent years, Pleasure Island at Disney Springs has been undergoing some serious renovations to convert it from an adults-only nightclub destination to a family friendly waterfront with specialty dining and boutique shopping options. Check out one of Pleasure Island’s Disney Springs Stores:
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: a surf shop featuring clothing, eyewear, footwear, and electronics from hot brands like Billabong, Hurley, Quicksilver, Tom’s, Oakley, Nixon, and Skull Candy.
- Apricot Lane Boutique: trendy clothing and designer inspired accessories along with gifts, beauty products, and decor are available at this boutique.
- Sosa Family Cigar Co.: just what you’d expect – a cigar store featuring hand rolled cigars, humidors, lighters, and accessories.
The Marketplace at Disney Springs is full of cute boutiques and loads of Disney specialty stores. If you’re looking for that perfect Disney souvenir, consider one of these Disney Springs Stores:
- Superhero Headquarters: Want to be a Superhero? This is the place to start.
- World of Disney: the flagship store in Disney Springs, you can’t miss this massive 50,000 square foot department store of Disney merchandise. For clothing to toys to candy to house wares to mouse ears to videos and more – this store has it all! It’s the largest Disney character store on Earth! The exterior facade also makes for some great photo opportunities.
- LEGO Imagination Centre: your destination for everything LEGO! From LEGO sets to toys, clothing, watches, and more that celebrate the classic brick building toy, this store has it all. There’s also a 3,000 square foot play area for kids to explore, and lots of larger than life LEGO sculptures inside and outside the store to admire!
- Once Upon a Toy: featuring an enormous selection of Disney character and Disney park toys, board games, video games, and more!
- Disney’s Pin Traders: the Walt Disney World headquarters for pin traders is located in the middle of the Marketplace. This location has a huge selection of pins to buy, along with guests and cast members to trade with.
- Arribas Brothers: glass, collectible, and crystal gift items are for sale at this store, which also has daily glass blowing and glass cutting demonstrations. Many items purchased here can be personalized!
- Basin: specializing in shampoo, lotion, bath salts, bath bombs, and luxury soaps, perfect for a gift or to pamper yourself after a few days in the parks!
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: located inside World of Disney, this is where little boys and girls can be transformed into little knights and princesses! This is one of two locations (the other is at the Magic Kingdom).
- Disney’s Design-a-Tee: and interactive studio where you can design custom t-shirts for the whole family!
- Disney’s Days of Christmas: all year round you can shop for Dad’s favorite time of year – Christmas! This is a huge store that carries ornaments (you can have them personalized), house wares, linens, and decorations to bring Disney into your home for the holidays! If you look real hard, there is usually a shelf to celebrate Hanukkah as well.
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories: selling photo albums, stationary, and scrapbooking materials to adorn your Walt Disney World photographs.
- Goofy’s Candy Co: sweet gifts like Disney candy, handmade chocolate treats, fresh caramel apples, fudge, rice krispie treats and more are available at this show kitchen. Don’t miss the slushie bar at the front of the shop, and consider getting a custom dipped treat made right before your eyes! There is even a party room available for birthdays.
- littlemissmatched: colorful accessories to jazz up any wardrobe.
- Marketplace Fun Finds: featuring Disney Character merchandise at low (sometimes even discounted) prices, making it easier to get a little something for everyone on your list.
- Mickey’s Pantry: Disney kitchen products, linens, glassware, and cookbooks are sold along side specialty hot chocolate, coffee, tea, salts, seasonings, pastas, and more.
- Rainforest Café Retail Village: a gift shop featuring clothing, toys, and gifts inspired by the Rainforest Café.
- Rawlings Making the Game: located inside Team Mickey, this shop sells customized baseball hats, as well as Major League Baseball balls, gloves, and helmets – you can even get them personalized!
- RIDEMAKERZ: located inside Team Mickey, this is where you can build your very own radio controlled car or truck.
- Team Mickey Athletic Club: for the sports fan in your family, head here for team logo merchandise and sports-inspired Disney souvenirs.
- TrenD: stylish ladies and girls accessories and clothing by brands like Roxy and TokiDoki and trendy Disney accessories.
- T-REX Shop: the go-to destination for dinosaur-related clothing, toys, and gifts – plus home to Build-a-Dino by Build-a-Bear!
- The Art of Disney: Disney inspired art and collectibles, including Vinylmation figures.
No, the shops aren't open 24 hourd a day. It just seems like it. Disney Springs is open longer than most of the parks. For more information check out ...
Getting to the Disney Springs Stores is pretty easy. You can drive and park for free, or take a Luxury Motor Coach from any of the Walt Disney World Resorts (except Port Orleans Resort, Old Key West Resort, and Saratoga Springs Resort – you can take a boat from those resort hotels). Buses and boats each have drop off points on the West Side and at the Marketplace.
In the parks and resorts, you can have packages sent back to your resort for pickup later in your trip so you don’t have to lug all those purchases around with you all day. Many of the Disney Springs offer the same (free) service, so ask if it’s available when making a purchase so you can enjoy the re stores st of your day or night baggage-free.
Dad's Bottom Line
Disney Springs Stores offer some of the most special and unique items in all of Walt Disney World, in a setting that is both beautiful and filled with lively entertainment. Whether you go for a couple of hours or all night long, window shopping or actually shopping at Disney Springs can be a fun way to spend some time outside of the parks, seeing another side of what Walt Disney World has to offer.
Let Dad know your favorite Disney Springs Stores in the comments below!