El Pirata Y el Perico
is now Tortuga Tavern
This cute little Adventureland restaurant serves Tacos, Taco Salad and not much more. But it is a pretty little restaurant. And it's usually not very busy.
The Pirate and the Parrot serves lunch and dinner. It usually opens around 10:30. Closing time depends on what time the park closes.
This is one of those gone but not forgotten restaurants at the Magic Kingdom. It's been closed and it has been replaced with Tortuga Tavern which has a more piratey theme than the old one.
Below you'll find the full menu for this restaurant.
- Tacos - Two corn tortillas filler with beef, lettuce, shredded cheese and tomatoes, served with yellow rice.
- Vegetarian Tacos - Two Corn Tortillas filled with refried beans and served with refried beans and white rice.
- Taco Salad - Fried flour tortilla with lettuce, seasoned beef, cheese tomatoes, sour cream, onions and salsa.
- Triple Chocolate Cake - Yummy.
- Tacos - One corn taco with meat and cheese, served with Disney character cookie and beverage.
- Chocolate Pudding.
Entree's range from $5.49 to $7.99.
Dad's Bottom Line
This is a nice looking restaurant that serves pretty good food, but don't drink the water... (Just kidding.)