248 1 6 299 0
Celebrate Octoberfest everyday at the Biergarten in EPCOT. This is not the place for a quiet romantic evening with the Missus. This is a place to party. Beer and Bratz and singing and dancing. Come on in for the party.
Long tables line the room. This is a place to be friendly and meet people from around the world. Grab your food from the buffet, sit down and have some fun. (Just make sure to talk to your neighbor.)
Lunch is served from 11:00 until 3:45. Dinner starts at 4:00 and lasts until around 9:00.
The Biergarten is designed to look like an old German town square at Octoberfest time. There are buildings around a big stage where the band comes out and plays.
The Biergarten is located in the Germany Pavilion in EPCOT. It’s right in the middle. Just follow your nose.
If you like German foods you will love this restaurant. Food is served buffet style. You fix your plates and take them to your table.
- Gemischter Salat (Mixed Green Salad)
- Bayrischer Kraut Salat (Bavarian Cabbage Salad)
- Gurken Salat (Cucumber-Dill Salad)
- Rote Beete Salat (Pickled Red Beet Salad)
- Nudel Salat (Macaroni Salad)
- Bohnen Salat (Assorted Bean Salad)
- Bayrischer Wurst Salat (Bavarian Sausage Salad)
- Tomaten Salat mit Basilikum (Tomato Salad with Fresh Basil)
- Kartoffel Salat (Warm German Potato Salad)
- Gegrilltes Brat Huhn mit Rosmary und Thymian (Rotisserie Chicken flavored with Rosemary and Thyme)
- Eissbein-Gratin mit Gebackenen Zwiebeln (Pork Shank-Gratin with Fried Onions)
- Hausgemachte Spaetzle (Homemade Spaetzle)
- Wurst Platte mit Gegrillter Bratwurst, Mini Regensburger und Kassler Ripchen (Sausage Platter with Grilled Bratwurst, Mini Regensburger and Double-smoked Pork on Sauerkraut)
- Frikadellen (Meat Patties in a red wine Sauce)
- Weisswurst mit Senf und Pretzel Brautchen (Munich’s famous white veal Sausages with Sweet Mustard and Pretzel Rolls)
- Schwaebische Kaese Spaetzle mit glacierten Zwiebeln (Cheese Spatzle with glazed Onions)
- Schnitzel Wiener Art (Breaded Pork Schnitzel Vienna Style)
- Hausgemachtes Apfel Rotkohl
- Crisp Pork Roast carved to order served with German Mustard, Apple Sauce and Apricot Compote
- Freshly baked Veal Loaf carved to order with Bavarian Potato Salad
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Lachs Filet in Zitronen-Dill- Sahne Sauce (Salmon filet with a Lemon Dill Cream sauce Bremerhaven Style)
- Glazed Carrots with Chives
- Red Wine Sauce, Mushroom Sauce
- Mini Frankfurters Sausages
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Florentiner Cookies
- Blackforest Cake
- Bavarian Cheese Cake
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Chips
- Rote Gruetze with Vanilla Sauce
- Freshly Baked Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
The dinner buffet has all the items from lunch, but add a few special items.
- Braised Beef Roulades
- Sauerbraten (Marinated Pot Roast)
- Potato Dumplings with Bread Crumb Butter
- Herring Salad Schleswig Holsteiner Style
During the meal musicians dressed invite guests to join in traditional Octoberfest celebrations. Dance, sing or just enjoy the show.
The main entertainment in the Biergarten is from a group called Oktoberfest Musikaten (pictured above). They lead a sprited, interactive celebration of a traditional German Oktoberfest. This is just all kinds of fun.
Disney Restaurant odds and ends
You can make Advanced Dining Reservation 180 days prior to your arrival. This restaurant reservations are required most of the year. These can be made online at Disney’s Dining Reservations or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
This restaurant is part of the Disney Dining Plan. Click on the link for more information about how the plan works.
All Disney Restaurants are non-smoking.