by The Princess
Hey Yall! How was everyone’s Black Friday? I was good and resisted going shopping. Prince Charming was very impressed. Today is Disney Hollywood Studios day on Dads’s Facebook page. He will be posting all sorts of pictures of this park. So I thought today would be the perfect day to tell you about a holiday dining option at Disney Hollywood Studios.
Beauty and The Beast at Fantasmic! Photo by Samantha Decker
Last year Disney Hollywood Studios introduced what they called “Taste of Hollywood” To Go Dining. With this dining option guests could pick up their food and get a reserved seat for Fantasmic! Just imagine getting your food, then finding your seat for the show and cuddling up in blankets and eating your dinner. Sounds pretty good to me!
This option was wildly popular last year so Disney Hollywood Studios decided to bring it back this year. The “Taste of Hollywood” dining option will only be around for a short time. This option will run from December 22nd 2012 until January 5th 2013. Let me re-emphasize that this option will come with reserved seating for Fantasmic!!!
Guests will be able to choose from several options. All of them sounds pretty good for a carry out meal. Here is a list of what guests can chose from:
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
- Tuna sushi roll with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Cajun shrimp salad with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold fried chicken with roasted sweet potato and baby spinach, broccoli slaw and blueberry cheesecake
- Veggie sandwich with tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
Kids meal: Turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with Ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar
Looks like a great menu! Guests can make reservation up to 24 hours before the show. This is another great option for dining at Disney Hollywood Studios during the busy holidays.
You can have Dad’s Friends at Destinations to Travel help you with all your reservations. Give them a shout today.
disney hollywood studios
disney world parks
disney world crowds
Join in and write your own page! It’s easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Disney World News.