Must see things at Disney World in November
by trevor graham
We have booked our Disney World Vacation we will be there for the second week of November. There are 4 adults no kids what are the top 5 things we have to do at Disney World in November aside from the rides? Also, we have the deluxe dining plan and would like to know what is a must do restaurant or show.
Dad's my favorite time of year Answer
November and December is Dad's favorite time of year to visit Disney World. I love all the great decorations, shows and everything to do with Christmas at Disney World. Yes, Disney starts Christmas just after the first of November.
It's especially a great time of year to visit for adults. There is so much for adults to do. You'll have a blast.
The top things you have to see are -
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party yes, the Christmas Party even for 4 adults. The hot chocolate and cookies are a great extra but the Christmas Parade at night is one of the best things Disney does and you'll only be able to see it at the Party.
- Christmas at the Disney Hotels, the Disney Hotels join the parks in getting all dressed up for Christmas. The Deluxe Resorts have great Christmas Trees and some even have some really impressive Gingerbread displays.
- Santa Claus - in Epcot check out Holidays Around the World where most of the countries tell the Christmas story and tradition from their homes.
- Of course no Christmas at Disney World would be complete without a visit to the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights where you can see an amazing light show set to some great Christmas music.
Also don't miss the holiday shows around the all the parks.
Where to eat at Disney World in November? If you can get a reservation (doubtful this late), make sure to try out
- 'Ohana (Dad's favorite restaurant)
- Via Napoli the new pizza restaurant in Epcot
- Cinderalla's Royal Table while were dreaming, we might as well go for the best. Cinderella's Royal Table is the best place to eat at Disney World when you factor in location, food and atmosphere.
Dad's Bottom Line
Trevor, there is so much to see at Disney World in November it's hard to choose the tops. Make sure to take in all of the Christmas decorations especially at the hotels (the Grand Floridian is a must see). I hope you enjoy.