The Disney Parks Blog recently gave a sneak peak to 16 of the pieces of merchandise coming in 2016 to Disney Parks. Although there is no time frame for release, you should be able to order many of them on the Shop Disney Parks app.
Image courtesy of Disney
Let’s take a look at what’s coming:
1. New MagicBands in stores. (The Chip ‘N Dale band looks really cool!)
2. New pin of the month called “Disney Love Letters.” The edition will be limited to 3000 per pin style. Which Disney couples do you think they will feature?
3. ShellieMay, Duffy’s best friend, returns this spring.
4. Haunted Mansion Tsum Tsums will materialize in 2016!
5. Pirates of the Caribbean Battleship game. Arrrgggg!
6. Disney Park icons such as Cinderella Castle and the monorail will be available through Metal Earth, which is like a small 3-D replica you can build!
7. Trashcan ornaments will arrive next summer. No one except Disney can make trash look good!
8. Made with Magic Ear Hat- redesigned!
9. Orange Bird returns to the t-shirt!
10. Main Street Electrical Parade inspired Mickey and Minnie t-shirts.
12. New look and flavors of popcorn are on their way for the Main Street Popcorn Company. (Cheddar Cheese Popcorn anyone?)
13. Decorative figurines inspired by Disney Park attractions. (Who doesn’t need a Big Al from Country Bear Jamboree?)
14.Mickey Mouse Club Vinylmation.
15. New Dooney and Bourke handbags. (Including a Beauty and the Beast bag!)
16.Kingdom Couture is coming with apparel and accessories that are a fashion must!
Based on the list, which one are you most anxious to buy? (Okay, the real answer should be, how many of the ones on the list are you going to buy? There are some seriously must-have items here!)
Simple: Lots of new merchandise will be released for Disney fans in 2016.
Fun: Lots of fan-favorite attractions and characters have inspired the collection.
Magic: With the Shop Disney Parks App, you can even order online!
disney world parks
Join in and write your own page! It’s easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Disney World News.