Pepper Market at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is the most interesting food court in all of Disney World. (Kinda like the old Chinese curse - May you live in interesting times.) I'm not really sure if this is a food court or a buffet .
The first thing you'll notice about this area is that it is big, airy and beautiful. It's decorated like an open-air market like you would see in Mexico or in the Southwestern US. (Old Town Albuquerque comes to mind.) Disney excels at themeing and this is no exception. You'll probably find yourself looking for a Marachi band strolling and playing while you eat. (Hey, Disney, you hear that? Remember, you heard it here first.)
Pepper Market at Coronado Springs Resort
Pepper Market is located inside the main building at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
About the restaurant
There are 9 stations (some are called kitchens) where you can get food or drinks. Each station has a different specialty. The stations are the Mexican Kitchen, Stir-Fry Kitchen, American Grill, Pasta Kitchen, Pizza Kitchen, Bakery Kitchen, Kids Station, Espresso Station, and the Beverage Station.
How things work at Pepper Market
I don't know if this really qualifies for a food court. Here's what to expect. When you arrive, you will be escorted to a table and you're server will come and get your drink order. Instead of a food court this is more like a buffet.
After you order drinks you go to the food stations and fill your plates just like at a buffet. The server will bring drink refills (maybe) and you will pay them (and be expected to tip them).
Pepper Market opens early. Breakfast service starts at 6:00am and runs until 11:00am. Lunch/Dinner starts at 11:00am and service lasts until 11:00pm.
All 9 stations are open for breakfast, but each has limited items.
- Made to order omelet, eggs
- Hash Browns
- Pepper Market Breakfast - Two eggs cooked to order and served with potatoes, bacon or sausage, and choice of Biscuit or Muffin
- Grits or Oatmeal - with fresh fruit
- Waffles with Banana fruit topping & bacon or sausage
- Fresh Fruit Plate
- Side of Bacon or Sausage
- Cereal with Milk and Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Seasonal Fruit
- The All American Breakfast Scrambled Eggs, Potatoes, Bacon or Sausage, and choice of Biscuit or Muffin
- Breakfast Egg Burrito with Potatoes
- Mickey Waffle - served with topping and orange juice
- Scrambled eggs - served with fresh fruit, muffin & orange juice
- Bagels and Cream Cheese
- English Muffins
- Danish or Muffins
- Flavored Cappuccino
- Café Latte
- Double Espresso
Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu
Lunch and dinner have mostly the same menus. The differences are minor.
- Shrimp Cocktail - with traditional cocktail sauce. Served at the Market Station
- Soup of the Day - made fresh daily. Served at the Pizza Station
- House Salad - Selected greens, choice of dressing. Served at the Market Station
- Egg Rolls - Sweet and sour sauce. Served at the Wok Station
- Chicken or Beef Fajita Platter - grilled chicken or beef with onions and peppers, served on flour tortillas with traditional toppings, black beans, and rice
- Beef or Chicken Quesadilla - grilled flour tortilla with chicken or beef, melted Monterrey Jack Cheese, choice of traditional toppings and black beans and rice
- Chicken Breast - grilled with mushrooms, chimichurri sauce and served with herb rice pilaf (Lunch Item only)
- Chicken Breast Scallopini - served with herb rice pilaf (Dinner Item only)
- Pan Seared Pacific Salmon - with asparagus, carrots, peas, and herbed rice pilaf
- Grilled Rueben - corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and chips (Lunch Item only)
- Grilled Chicken and Shrimp - Adobe marinated and served with vegetables and herbed rice pilaf (Dinner Item only)
- Caesar Salad - with chicken and parmesan cheese, tossed to order
- Chicken Curry Salad Sandwich - with raisins, walnuts, and apples
- Oriental Salad with Shrimp - Shrimp served over oriental vegetable mix, udon noodles, oriental glaze and rice wine vinegar
- Assorted Traditional Sandwiches - served with corn and honey slaw, and chips (Lunch Item only)
- Traditional Meal Salads (Lunch Item only)
- Grilled Shrimp - served over lettuce with chocolate cream and Italian herb dressing (Dinner Item only)
- Grilled Tuna Steak - with grilled vegetables and rice pilaf
- Half Chicken Rotisserie - served with grilled vegetables and French Fries
- Pepper Market Cheeseburger - with bacon or roasted mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, onions, and steak fries
- Pepper Market Chicken Breast Sandwich - with bacon or roasted mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, onions, and steak fries
- Carved Roast of the Day - served with grilled vegetables and potatoes.
- Steak with Peppers and Onions
- Traditional Pepperoni and Sausage
- Carne Asada - with beef, cheese, pepper, and tomato sauce
- Pepper Market Supreme - pepperoni, sausage, pepper, onion, cheese and tomato sauce
- Shrimp, Goat Cheese, and Pesto (Dinner Item only)
- Pasta with Grilled Chicken - with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese
- Baked Pasta - Penne pasta with beef, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, and marinara sauce
- Chicken Strips - with potato chips and a cookie
- Pizza - with fresh fruit and a cookie
- Hot Dog - with chips and a cookie
- Baked Pasta - with fresh fruit and a cookie
Orange Juice, Soft Drinks, Coffee or Tea, Milk
Virgin Daiquiri, House Wine (Glass)
Draft Beer Imported, Draft Beef Domestic, Fiesta Margarita
Cappuccino, Flavored Cappuccino
Café Latte. Espresso, Double Espresso
Bakery (individually Priced)
Strawberry Shortcake, Homemade Flan, Carrot Cake
German Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Mousse Cake
Cheesecake, Creme brulee, Oreo Cake
Key Lime Pie, Fresh Fruit Tart, Eclair
What do you think of Pepper Market?
Dad's Bottom Line
I stay confused on this one. Is it a buffet or a food court? Seems more like a buffet to me. I do have to say it tasted pretty good, but some things were kinda hard to find.