by The Princess
Hey Y'all! I have a new deal to share, but first let me re-introduce myself. If you have read about Dad's family here on the website, you might have heard him talking about The Princess. Well, that is me! I am Dad's Daughter and love WDW almost as much as he does. We went on our first trip in 1994 and have been going back ever since. I married my Prince Charming in 2011 and of course dragged him to WDW on our honeymoon. When I am not at WDW, I am dreaming and planning my next trip there. Enough about me, let's dive into the new deal.
First Responders Can Save!
This new deal is great for First Responders. If you are a U.S. Police Officer, Firefighter, EMT, Doctor, Nurse, and 911 Dispatchers then this is the deal for you. The First Responder Rate is good for First Responders visit WDW through September 3rd.
First Responders will receive a great deal when staying at 1 of the 7 Disney Springs hotels:B Resort & Spa
– this chic lifestyle resort opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged®AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill and complimentary Wi-FiBest Western Lake Buena Vista
– the 308-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
– the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennisHilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
– just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and loungesHilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
– connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness centerHoliday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs Area
– featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
– 60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
By staying at one of the hotels you will get some great perks. You will get to enjoy Extra Magic Hours and book your FastPass+ 60 days before your trip. Disney Springs is home to many unique stores and dining experiences. These will all be within walking distance of your hotel and are a great way to spend your arrival day or down time. These hotels also offer shuttle service to and from the parks. Shuttles arrive approximately every 30 minutes.
When you are staying at one of these 7 hotels, you will receive a Disney Springs passport full of great deals! These offers and discounts will help you explore and enjoy the Disney Springs area and all the unique offerings. Dining experiences that have deals include: T-REX Café, Rainforest Café, The Polite Pig, House of Blues, Frontera Cocina, Wolfgang Puck Express, and many more. This passport is full of exclusive deals.
We are thankful for First Responders. The First Responder Rate is a great deal and will help those who serve us save money. Disney Springs hotels have so much fun to offer to guests staying there! If you would like to book your trip using the First Responder Rate, contact our friends at Destinations to Travel and let them take care of you.
Summer Fun Rates
Summer is a busy time at WDW and jam packed with fun. Since it is so busy there are very few discounts. So when they are available make sure to look at them and take advantage of them. The newest discount from WDW is the “Summer Fun” rates available through August 28th.
These “Summer Fun” rates are available at the 7 Disney Springs Resort area hotels. These hotels include: B Resort and Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Holiday Inn Orlando- Disney Springs Area, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
There are some perks to staying at one of these hotels. As a guests at one of the 7 hotels you will get 2 of the benefits offered to guests staying on site. You will be able to book your FastPass+ 60 days before your trip. You will also get to enjoy Extra Magic Hours. Both of these added bonuses will come in handy during your trip.
Two more special bonuses to staying in the Disney Springs Hotels are transportation and a passport. Shuttle Transportation leaves approximately every 30 minutes and will take you to the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water park, and fun in Disney Springs. The special passport is full of discounts and special offers for the Disney Springs area.
Make sure to check out this special deal and when you are ready to book give our friends at Destinations to Travel a shout.