Sunshine Tree Terrace
NOTE:Sunshine Tree Terrace has been closed and replace with Aloha Isle.
Sunshine Tree Terrace is Adventureland's number one place for a cool snack, or a cookie. It's in the perfect place for an afternoon soft drink.
If you are following Dad's plan then you know that Dad's always in Adventureland in the afternoon, just in time for a cold Coke. This place is right in the path. It comes in very handy.
The menu is very limited it's mainly drinks, ice cream, and chocolate chip cookies.
- Potato Chips - Choose from assorted potato chips
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie - Chocolate chunk cookie.
- Citrus Swirl - Frozen orange swirled with vanilla soft serve.
- Soft Serve Ice Cream - Served in a cone or a cup. Flavors available: chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve
- Floats - Vanilla, chocolate, or swirl soft serve ice cream with Coca-cola, Diet Coke, Sprite or Barq's Root Beer.
- Iced Cappuccino - Iced cappuccino
- Orange Slush - Frozen orange juice
- Raspberry Lemonade Slush - Raspberry lemonade slush.
- Selection of Cold Beverages - Coca-cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta orange, or Barq's Root Beer
- Dasani Bottled Water and Minute Maid orange or apple juice
- Selection of Hot Beverages - Nescafe coffee, Cappuccino, Espresso, Cafe Mocha, or Cappuccino Float
- Smart Water - Smart Water
- Soy Milk - Regular or Chocolate
Disney Restaurant odds and ends
This restaurant is considered a Counter Service Restauarant for the Disney Dining Plan.
All Disney Restaurants are non-smoking.
Dad's Bottom Line
This is a good place to grab a cool snack on a hot afternoon.