The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is an amazing piece of Disney Magic. The detail inside this treehouse adventure will make you think you’ve joined the Robinson Family and will have you looking for giant turtles.
This is Disney Adventureland at it’s finest. Don’t you just love how Uncle Walt would take a movie and turn it in to a magical attraction. The detail is amazing. The table is still set. The water system even works.
This attraction opened with the Magic Kingdom in 1971. It’s based of the 1960 live action Disney feature film.
- This attraction is 6 stories tall and takes you into the living conditions of a family of four boys and their parents.
- Don’t miss out the plaques on the walls that tell the story of the Robinson’s and their sons: Ernest, Francis, Jack and little Fritz.
- There is a bucket pulley system that brings water to the family’s treehouse.
- Guest climb 116 steps throughout the house.
- The manmade tree has 1400 limbs and 300,00 plastic leaves. It measures 90 feet high and 60 feet wide and weighs 200 tons.
- Guest can set their own pace with this attraction but it typically takes 10-20 minutes to walk through.
Swiss Family Treehouse
|Description: A walk through exhibit.|
|Height Requirement – 40 inches||Fastpass:No||Length of Ride: 10 + minutes|
|Type of ride: Walk through the Treehouse that was the Robinson’s home|
The Fine Print
Guest must be able to walk and climb stairs to get through the treehouse.
If you can climb the stairs, you’ll be magically transported into a world most of us only dreamed about when we were kids. The Swiss Family Robinson movie made all of us dream of tropical adventures. This amazing Treehouse brings it all back.