What is the Next Step for your Walt Disney World vacation?
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World? Yippee! That’s so exciting. I love planning trips to Disney World. It’s what I live for.
Would you like to be here? Duh! – Photo by Judd Helms
But sometimes we get stuck? Right? Are you stuck? Do you need some help? Do you NEED a push to get you going?
Sing it guys…
Hang on, help is on it’s way. I’ll be there as fast as I can…” Mmmm, Little River Band, one of my favorites.
Or maybe I should do the Underdog thing…
Yep, never worry, help is on it’s way. Don’t you fear, I’ll be there as fast as I can. Dad is on the job.
Lol. This is going to be Fun. (At least if Dad will quit playing around and get to the point.)
OK, here goes. The other day during Lunch with Dad (every Friday at noon on Dad’s Facebook page) I got a question from Rebecca who was overwhelmed with planning a Disney World vacation and needed help.
Never worry, help is on it’s way. Don’t you fear, I’ll be there as fast as I can. Dad is on the job.
Dad nailed it in helping Rebecca to get started in planning her upcoming trip. Check out Dad’s Answer. In the answer I started laying out a step by step process for planning a Walt Disney World vacation.
That’s right. Step by step. One through ten. Follow the yellow brick road. Whatever other metaphor you can think of. This is good.
Planning a Walt Disney World vacation is Simple. It’s Fun and in the right hands it can be completely Magic. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
So, Dad, what are these mythical steps to planning a WDW vacation, huh?
Mythical? Like a Unicorn? Mythical? Are you kidding?
Kind of, but you haven’t outlined any of them yet. Maybe you should do that now.
Maybe I should…
OK, so here are the steps to planning a Walt Disney World vacation. They really are Simple.
- Decide to go – hey, going to Disney World is not for everyone, the first step is to decide to go
- Throw a party – once you decide to go it’s time to celebrate
- Who’s going – this one could be Simple, it could be hard
- When to go – Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, no I won’t sing (but Dad sings so good…) you need to choose when to go
- Why are you going – why? yes, why, you’ve got to know why to know what to do, trust me
- Where to eat* – it all starts here, yes it does
- Where to stay* – Polynesian Village, Pop Century, Wilderness Lodge… just a few of Dad’s favorites or even offsite, where are you going to stay?
- Make a PLAN – everyone needs a PLAN
- Get ready – mind, body and clothing, as the Temptations so beautifully put it “Get ready cause here I come”
- Execute your plan – go to Disney World and have some Simple, Fun, Magic
- Repeat – the last step is to start over and do it again
*6 and 7 could be switched depending on when your trip planning starts.
Now wasn’t that Simple? Dad is so good. No Carly, don’t start singing…
Really planning a Disney World vacation is Simple. It’s Fun. And the results are truly Magic. You just have to follow the steps.
Oh, and by the way, that’s the title of Dad’s new book. It’s called Dad’s Simple Fun Magic Guide to Planning a Walt Disney World Vacation. Catchy right?
In Simple Fun Magic, Dad walks step by step through the planning process. In fact, he goes right down the list above (with a few Dadly detours) and helps YOU create YOUR PLAN for your WDW vacation. It’s really, really good. Trust me!
We’re going to be talking more about the book over on the Facebook book page for the book. It’s called Simple Fun Magic. I’m so good with titles.
Just click the button below to check out the latest on Simple Fun Magic and, don’t tell anyone but Dad’s “leaking” some of the chapters. Check it out.
Dad’s Bottom Line
What step are you on? Inquiring Dad wants to know. Yes, I really do. If you’d like to share or just tell me what step you are on go over to our Contact Dad page and send me a note.
Are you ready for the Next Step?
664 0 679 0